this scenario came into my mind when I was thinking about a scenario
to test the usability of TestProject (https://testproject.io/), an Application for Testautomation.
Of course you can use this scenario for every kind of evaluation, testing, ui-or-whatever-automation.
So what is the TestProject challenge?
tpMonitor for TestProject Update Beta Release 1.0.1
release date 7.7.2020
Release notes overview:
- Showing Onboarding Information after app start (as slides) as long as no API key was entered.
- Added a page with an overview of ALL jobs (over all projects) without have to select the according project before.
- Added possibility of sorting asc/desc the job overview by datetime of lateset job runs.
- Showing information messages when no job data is available, instead of blank page.
- Added loading spinner to page all-jobs-overview for better identification of loading state.
- Added pull-to-refresh feature to some pages.
- Added recognition and display of agent state 'recording' to page remote-agents.
Whenever I went to work by public transport, I wanted to have a tool where I can get a quick overview about my nightly TestProject job runs and a first impression of job results.
Because the website isn’t as responsive on my smartphone in the way I wish it would be, I decided to develop an android app.
Now I want to provide this app to other TestProject users, too.
Perhaps is someone in the same situation like me.
Create, Debug and Run automated Test in under 10 Minutes
- Create an automated Test in 3 Minutes with Recording
- Debug it in 5 Minutes (and see that recording is not always perfect)
- Run it, perform a test run which just takes one minute
- and take a look at the reports to check the validations
the Szenario is
- Search for an AC/DC t-shirt with the lowest price, for men, size xl, add it to the cart and check if removing from the cart is possible.
- Check shown price in cart to be 14,99 and check the text of the message when the cart is empty.
the Test covers following User Stories:
- As a user I want to buy an AC/DC t-shirt, size xl, for men, with the lowest price.
- As a user I want to check that the price in the cart is 14,99.
- As a user I want to remove the item from the cart and see a message that the cart is empty.
the Tool: TestProject, a Low Code Testautomation Tool
Seit geraumer Zeit leistet mir TestProject gute Dienste in der Testautomatisierung von
- und Szenarien-Tests
- auf Web- und Android-Plattformen.
Aus diesem Anlaß hier nachfolgend einige Eckpunkte zur Applikation.
Bei Interesse am Tool oder zum Thema Testautomatisierung freue ich mich über Nachrichten zum gegenseitigen Meinungsaustausch.
- Cloud-basierte und
Seite 1 von 7