Because a friend of mine started to run an online magazine, I was interested in outsourcing the content writing to content producing business services, to freelancer.
So I started an experiment on the platform fiverr
- to see what we can get for a low bufget,
- how long it takes,
- and what the process is, what we have to provide to the seller.
I followed these steps:
- clarify achievements for myself
- do research for possible sellers and delimit to three sellers
- compare sellers and choose one of them
- ask seller if he can and want do it
- place order and requirements
- review delivery
- give feedback or decide for a revision
- write a blog post on my own homepage with the title "I ordered a blog post article on fiverr for $5, and here is what I got" ;-)
So, I ordered a blog post article on fiverr for 5$, and see what I got:
I looked for a provider of web content who had a relation to music in his description.
And my choice was this one:
Before I placed the order I contacted him if he can do that.
Placing the order ...
answering some questions